To receive prayer updates by email, sign up for our emails and check the "prayer warrior" box.
Current Prayer Requests:
- Homeless teens & children in & around New Orleans. Now that it's cold, please pray that they will seek healthy shelter & that God would be with them & meet their needs wherever they are.
- "L," mom of a toddler who experienced abuse. She's still struggling, over a year later, to understand exactly what happened & how.
- "B" and her 3-year-old son. She hasn't seen him in over a year due to a custody battle. She believes he's currently being abused.
- Jen's stepson, Saije (14-year-old). Saije has been missing for over 40 days. Jen has reason to believe he's in danger & not attending school.
- "MR" -- an adult survivor of child abuse currently struggling with addiction and trying to get her kids back into her life
- For "Ruth," an 18-year-old who was rescued from trafficking about a year ago. We were able to help her buy groceries when she was just starting out & provided her with some new clothes that made her feel confident.
- For the ability to stock an entire closet of brand new clothing for teens at New Orleans Child Advocacy Center.
- For the ability to expand our influence to adult professionals who care for abused kids in various ways. In teaching them the coping mechanisms of mindfulness & embodied practice, we help them to cultivate an inner peace and teach kids the same techniques.
- For this beautiful season of giving, even in 2020. ESPECIALLY in 2020!