Our Counseling Scholarships are available as funding allows.
After receiving your request via this form, we'll contact you and walk through the process together.
If funding is available, we'll:
1. connect you to a pre-vetted, qualified counselor of our choice
2. help you with transportation needs to and from counseling
3. ask you to sign a waiver with the counselor so that Listen to Kids can ask about your attendance
4. ask you to sign our Counseling Scholarship Agreement, which outlines your responsibilities and our responsibilities.
5. approve a certain number of sessions with your counselor
6. pay for all or part of your counseling fees
Usually, your Counseling Scholarship contact will be Michelle Scandurro, LTK Founder & President.
Listen to Kids is committed to vetting qualified counselors in the New Orleans area. Not only must our counselors be trained in the age-range of the client we send to them, but also in trauma and PTSD treatments. Someone with Listen to Kids has personally vetted each counselor we use. If, at any point, the client would like to request a different counselor, we're happy to have that conversation.