If you picked up a luggage tag at Fellowship Bible Church, here's what to do:
1. Purchase at least one of each listed item for your kid. (For NOCAC, all clothing must be NEW, with a tag on it.)
2. For teenagers, buy adult sizes as specified on the tag.
3. For kids, buy children's sizes according to their age. (EXAMPLE: a 10 year-old would wear a children's 10)
4. Sign the back of the tag with your first name/s or nicknames. You can add a word of encouragement if you'd like.
5. Place all of the items plus the tag in the LTK bin at Fellowship Bible Church, Metairie.
6. We'll deliver them to NOCAC!
Try to donate your clothes within 2 weeks of receiving the tag. HOWEVER, there is no deadline for this project. We'll always be delivering to NOCAC.
An in-kind donation to a charity is a donation of goods rather than money. Our partner institutions’ most commonly requested items are:
- Clothing for teens (new)
- Underwear: male and female (new)
- Sports bras (new)
- Shoes (new)
- Socks (new)
- Nonperishable pantry items
- Self-care items (books, new journals and sketchpads, art supplies, yoga/meditation supplies, inspirational materials…)