Christmas is important to us at Listen to Kids. It can be a time of making warm memories with family & loved ones, or it can be a dark time of feeling abandoned & disappointed. We want every kid to know, especially this time of year, that they are loved by God & will not be forgotten.
Seek Him, connect with Him, and you will NOT be alone. That is the Christmas story.
"Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Our 2021 Christmas projects focus on local kids in need. Thanks to our MANY, GENEROUS DONORS, we were able to provide holiday gifts for the following groups. That's a Christmas impact of OVER 30 local kids! Your generosity is helping to create positive childhood experiences, which have been proven to build resilience. THANK YOU, DONORS!
1- Boys Hope/Girls Hope NOLA
- Live Christmas trees & decorations
- Christmas gifts for each of the kids (total of 8) at BHGH NOLA
2- 14 local kids
- family of 4 kids - lost everything in Hurricane Ida
- family of 5 girls under 8 years old - lost their mother in November
- teen boy in foster care, now back with biological family
- family of 4 boys under 8 years old - currently without housing